Wool Blend Felt Resource

2.02.2015

My last day of selling felt has come and gone, but you can still find all your favorite felt colors! I've made this handy chart so you can locate the colors you need.

And speaking of colors you need, you can find a gorgeous selection of felt at BenzieDesign on Etsy. BenzieDesign is a new sponsor of Retro Mama and I do hope you will check out Renae’s shop, because there you will find choose your own bundles

 BenzieDesign Felt
felt by the yard

 BenzieDesign Felt by the yard

and beautiful felt crafts like this Valentine Sweetheart Garland Kit

 BenzieDesign Valentine Sweetheart Garland Kit
[photos used with permission from BenzieDesign, aren't they gorgeous?!]

Renae has a truly lovely shop, I'm swooning over every little thing! Please remember, though, that our felt color names are different--do double and triple check your color selections to make sure that you are ordering what you intend.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my very best to help you out!

Happy Stitching!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!