Sneaky Peeks

1.12.2015

Thank you so much for all the support for my upcoming book, I’m excited that you’re excited! I’m bursting to show you absolutely everything all at once but we’ll have to settle for wee snippets for now (drat)! Here’s a better look at some of the cover projects:

This fox clothespin holder was SO much fun (A special thank you to Jinger, this is on its way to you!). Is it wrong to want to hug an inanimate wild (but adorable) animal??

 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing | Fox Clothespin Bag

A sweet zakka shoe mat. This color scheme makes my heart sing!
 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing | Keep Tidy Shoe Mat

Hand embroidery makes everything a little more special.
 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing | Keep Tidy Shoe Mat

And making this strippy little sewing kit was a kick, I want to stitch up a hundred of them just so I can experiment with different pocket accessories!
 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing | Simply Strippy Sewing Kit

Okay, the outside is pretty fun, too. Little scrappy projects are the best! I want to stuff the pockets full of paper piecing supplies and hexagon the heck out of something!
 Retro Mama Scrap Happy Sewing | Simply Strippy Sewing Kit

I have lots more coming up on the blog including more sneak peaks, giveaways, and if I get my act together, a tutorial. I was asked about how to preorder my book outside the US--Amazon.com will ship to most countries, but you can also order it on these corresponding Amazon sites: UK, Canada, and Germany (in English).

And as a side-note, let's connect on Instagram, where I'll be sharing more photos and updates! Can't wait to see you there!

Happy Stitching,

4 comments:

  1. How exciting to have a new book coming out! I love the little sewing kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The sewing kit is one of my favorites for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish it wasn't such a long way off---I am so impatient, but then, I know I'd not get my other projects done if this book was in my hot little hands now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, my friend! I used all my powers of mental concentration to try to will a copy into being for you, but alas, to no avail (Or was it? Perhaps take a peek around your desk...no? Darn!) ;) Hopefully I can keep you busy with other projects and giveaways while we wait!

    ReplyDelete