I'm dreaming...

10.11.2011

Of a black and white Halloween!

Photobucket



I was whipping up a few of these

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



when I realized what was left over was a bunch of these

Photobucket



and all I had to do was a bit of this

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



to end up with a string of spooky black and white mini-bunting. (FYI the triangles are 2-1/8" tall because that is the biggest triangle I could get from the smallest pumpkin scraps).

Have you begun/finished your Halloween crafting yet? I'd love to know what you're sewing this year.

And by the way, this post was inspired by...Molly!

Photobucket



Happy Stitching!
Kim

8 comments:

  1. oh these are absolutely amazing! I love them. beautiful job and way to go on the bunting from the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love the black and white what a fresh way to have halloween decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and so charming! I have a little gold and white Morkie...I should get to work on all my Ginger-colored scraps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this project and the creative way you used the scraps! ;)

    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that black & white Halloween decor is so striking! very cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. j'aime beaucoup, je les ai mises en lien sur mon blog...
    have a nice day...
    nathalie
    http://nathalievanvolsom.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkins.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made several of your pumpkins this past week! LOVED the pattern and LOVE the pumpkins. Thanks for sharing your talent. I posted about them on my blog if you want to check them out. They turned out so cute! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete