Apples and Pears and Pumpkins Oh My!

10.19.2011

Just a quick post to let you know about new additions to my shop.

First is my brand new ruffle dress sewing pattern for Greta Doll. Make reversible sun dresses and a sweet fairytale cape for Greta, and soon for her friend, Ruthie Bear! This PDF sewing pattern shows you detailed steps for gathering fabric, sewing bias trim, and has lots of ideas for adding special details to your dresses.

Photobucket



Second, I've added wool blend felt bundles to my store for your holiday crafting. I use wool felt in so many of my patterns and projects, and I wanted to offer these wonderful felts in handpicked colors just for you!

Making owl softies for the little ones this year? With my owl felt pack, you'll have plenty of felt for all those eyes, beaks, and feet!

Photobucket



Lots of pears, apples, or pumpkin pincushions? No problem!

Photobucket



Stop by Retro Mama on Etsy to see all the gorgeous colors in stock today!

Happy Stitching,
Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!